WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular 2020. WaterAid Bangladesh has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
WaterAid Bangladesh is an international, non-government, not-for-profit organization, determined to make clean water, decent toilets, and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation and is looking for a dynamic, committed, passionate and self-driven individual for the position of ‘Manager-Urban Sanitation Services’ in Bangladesh. The position will be responsible for implementing the establishment of public toilets in strategic locations of selected city corporations and municipalities. Based in Dhaka, other responsibilities will entail the implementation of projects on improved access to water, sanitation, and promoting appropriate hygiene behavior, especially with respect to COVID 19 context in low-income urban settlements.
WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Very happy to know you that recently published an NGO job circular. The Job is the WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of the WaterAid Bangladesh. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
|Institution Name||WaterAid Bangladesh|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 13, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||October 28, 2020|
|Job Location:||See the image for details|
|Salary:||See the image for details|
|Education:||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Job Type:||NGO Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
|Experience||See the image for details|
WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular details here
- Plan, budget, implement, and monitor the project in line with expected outcomes and outputs ensuring participation of relevant stakeholders in the process.
- In close collaboration of respective city corporations and municipal authorities, initiate plans for the establishment of inclusive public toilets in strategic locations.
- Guide and support construction companies and consulting firms for implementing the project ensuring quality.
- Facilitate construction/renovation of public toilets in selected locations and establish management models for operation ensuring pro-poor, sustainable, and accountable services to the target population;
- Ensure progress, process and output monitoring
- Identify and move forward with the advocacy agenda for a pro-poor, sustainable, and accountable public toilet services in major city corporations and municipalities
- Build capacity of partner NGOs in the areas of program management and implementation through mainstreaming WaterAid’s as well as national policies and strategies on water supply, sanitation, and hygiene in low-income urban settlements
- Build and maintain strong networking and partnership with utility agencies, City Corporations, and other relevant stakeholders in relation to achieving desired outcomes
- Facilitate the knowledge management process for the project in terms of documentation good practices, learning, and cases.
- Ensure submission of all project reports and documents to the respective stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Represent WaterAid to different national/international audiences, coordinate & facilitate all field visits, meetings with respective partner organizations, donor, and other stakeholders
- BSc in Civil Engineering or masters/equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Minimum 08 – 10 years of experience of which at least 04-06 years of management experience in a relevant field. Experience of working with public service providers and City Corporations will be treated as an advantage.
- Proven experience in project management i.e. project development, planning, budgeting, implementation, and monitoring.
- Demonstrated skill in advocacy and influencing.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading, managing, and developing team members.
- Strong negotiation skills, leadership quality, ability to maintain professional relationships with diversified groups of professionals and counterparts, and strong interpersonal skills to tackle difficult situations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and writing skills both in Bangla & English.
- Adequate computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Experience in public-private partnership and entrepreneur development is highly desired
Reportable to: Director Programmes
Working hours: Full time (05 days in a week with minimum 37.5 hours per week)
Work station: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Contract Tenure: 02 years with a possibility of extension
Salary & benefits: Attractive salary package with admissible benefits that include provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, life insurance, hospitalization insurance scheme for spouse and children, cell phone allowances, etc
How to Apply
If you are passionate to make a difference, courageous to improve the lives of the poor with water, sanitation, and hygiene, confident to meet the organization’s expectations and fulfill the above-mentioned requirements, please apply online through bdjobs.
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.