Swisscontact Bangladesh Job Circular 2020: Swisscontact was established in 1959 as an independent foundation by notable figures from the worlds of commerce and science in Switzerland. It is exclusively involved in international development co-operation and has carried out its own and mandated projects since 1961. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact currently employs over 1,000 staff worldwide and manages 120 projects in 38 countries on behalf of public and private donors.
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Swisscontact Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Swisscontact is inviting applications from skilled development professionals to provide their expertise into an exciting new journey with PRABRIDDHI as Coordinator – Local Economic Development. People are at the core of what we do; we take pride in creating an atmosphere of growth driven with a strong focus on a collaborative work environment. Team PRABRIDDHI is looking to include a Local Economic Development professional with the willingness to work in a motivated team and contribute to our compassionate and driven lineup of experts.
Swisscontact Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Very happy to know you that recently published an NGO job circular. The Job is the Swisscontact Bangladesh Job. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of the Swisscontact Bangladesh. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details bellow.
|Institution Name||Swisscontact Bangladesh|
|Number of vacancies||Not Specify|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 11, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||October 25, 2020|
|Job Location:||See the image for details|
|Salary:||See the image for details|
|Education:||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Job Type:||NGO Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
|Experience||See the image for details|
Coordinator – Procurement & Logistics
- Swisscontact Swisscontact is inviting applications from skilled professionals to provide their expertise into an exciting new journey with the PRABRIDDHI project as Coordinator – Procurement & Logistics. People are at the core of what we do; we take pride in creating an atmosphere of continuous learning coupled with a strong focus on a collaborative work environment. Team PRABRIDDHI is looking to include experienced and dynamic personnel with a strong focus on General Administration, Procurement, Logistics management, Networking and Liaison with Ministries
- Location : Dhaka with required visits to field locations
- Duration : Initial contract of one year; contract extension based on the incumbent`s performance
- Reports to : Manager Business Administrations, PRABRIDDHI
- Purpose of the Job: This position, under the general direction of the Manager Business Administration, will be responsible for managing procurement, partner, contracts, general administration and logistics, personnel administration in line with Swisscontact`s rules & regulations. Guide staff and provide support to management relating to overall administrations.
- Supervise closely the work of Officer – Admin & Finance, drivers, and Support Staffs
- Initiate office procurement as per the Project Manual
- Maintain stock of office supplies and undertake procurement when necessary
- Prepare comparative statement & justification for purchases
- Prepare procurement request for completeness and compliance
- Prepare recommendation for payment
- Liaise with Ministries, Special Branch of Police, NSI, Department of Immigration & Passports regarding projectrelated issues as well as security clearance and visa matters of expatriate staff
- Human Resources (HR):
- Lead the recruitment process
- Update personnel files of local and expatriate staff
- Assist conducting induction of new staff
- Vendor contacts:
- Liaise with different vendors
- Liaise with landlord and negotiate lease
- Logistic support:
- Provide logistic support for meeting/seminar/workshop including vehicle
- Arrange staff insurance (inclusion and exclusion) with insurance company
- Update vehicle insurance, health insurance, medical insurance, burglary insurance, fire insurance, and other relevant insurance
- Repair and maintenance of office building, furniture and equipment:
- Initiate and monitor repair & maintenance for office building, furniture & equipment
- Negotiate with service providers for obtaining best possible services
- Ensure smooth and uninterrupted utility services
- Initiate building refurbishment works for office if required
- Ensure cleanliness of Swisscontact property and premises
- Ensure proper servicing and maintenance for all office and electric/electronic equipment
- Vehicle management:
- Allocate vehicles as per vehicle request
- Oversee the need for and ensure proper vehicle repair and maintenance – undertake random checks, approve purchases/repairs, verify records
- Check log sheets daily
- Inventory – fixed asset register:
- Update fixed asset register
- Conduct quarterly physical verification of fixed assets
- Arrange for disposal of out of date and disposable items
- Travel management:Arrange procurement of domestic and international air tickets, make hotel bookings, visa issues, and maintain records of Travel Requests and Authorization Forms.
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and liaison with the tasks of other departments of the project
- Support the Project Admin & HR functions as and when required and when s/he is out office for travel/leave
- Any other task assigned by the Team Leader or Manager Business Administration
- The incumbent may be, at times, required to perform duties that are beyond the scope of the job description given above. This will be informed to the incumbent in time and the time devoted to such activities will be taken into consideration in assessing performance under the job description defined above.
- Master’s in Business Administration/Relevant discipline with relevant professional experience of working with local NGOs, INGOs and donor agencies. Education qualification will be relaxed for the highly deserving candidates.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in general administration and 2 years in similar role in similar organizations
- Self-starter, motivated, ability to work alone and/or in a team, respecting deadlines, ability to deal with stress situations. Working spirit is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Bangla and Eng
- Working Conditions and Environment
- This will be applicable in accordance to the Swisscontact Finance and Operations Manual. This position requires visits to project field offices and partner monitoring visits
How to Apply
Please email your application form along with a cover letter (elaborating your competencies for the position and expected salary) to email@example.com addressing Manager- Business Administration, PRABRIDDHI, Swisscontact Bangladesh.
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.