SARPV Job Circular 2020. Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV) is devoted to working for the most underprivileged and marginalized vulnerable groups of the society for their socio-economic development to transform them into a productive human resource with a dignified lifestyle. People with Disabilities are the prime focus of our every work. Along with the disability issue, SARPV is also intervening in various sensitive issues like poverty eradication, educational support, health service providing, establishing rights, climate change, and DRM, skill development to integrate the vulnerable groups in the mainstream of society those who are leading a life with uncertainty in the society.
Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV) has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
SARPV Job Circular 2020 | www.sarpv.org
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Very happy to know you that recently published a job circular. The Job is the SARPV Job Circular. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV). Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
SARPV Job Circular Information
|Institution Name||Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV)|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 31, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||November 05, 2020|
|Job Location:||Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)|
|Salary:||Tk. 45000 (Monthly)|
|Education:||Graduate in Accounting, Business, or Finance. Chartered Accountancy Course Complete and partly qualified will be given more preference|
|Job Type:||NGO Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
- Social Assistance and Rehabilitation for the Physically Vulnerable (SARPV) is a non-government, non-political, Bangladeshi organization under its Health & Nutrition program providing lifesaving health & nutrition support to the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and the host community people of Cox`s Bazar. As part of its Health & Nutrition interventions in support with Concern Worldwide, SARPV will implement a multi-sectoral PRM project titled “Delivering Health, Nutrition and Livelihood, and Protection services for Rohingya Refugees and vulnerable host communities in Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh” from November 2020.
- Job purpose:
- As a member of the Field Finance at the Ukhiya office, the Accounts and Finance Officer is responsible for ensuring efficient and effective financial support to the projects and programs, ensuring adequate funds, timely and professional payment to staff and suppliers, and accurate and transparent financial records following all organizational policies and legal requirements.
- 1.Financial Management
- Take the initiative that that staff understands the payment and advance receiving procedures, timing, templates, and required documentation.
- Ensuring effective review and thorough checking of all payment request in line with the financial and taxation policy, taking the initiative to query any missing documentation or unusual transactions; ensuring all payments are processed and by finance in a timely way, to ensure they adhere to organizational policy and all taxation matters follow government rules and regulations.
- Completing accurate preparation of voucher, cheque, and fund transfer advice for all payments and advances, ensuring proper and complete supporting documentation, following finance policy in all respects, accurate coding, and with approval from all relevant colleagues.
- Maintain update supplier status, adjust advance against staff/suppliers
- Disburse cash, cheques, and payment advice in a timely way to payees with utmost accuracy and professionalism; proactively keeping close contact with the bank and respective recipients so that partners and suppliers receive their funds timely and any problems are minimized.
- Ensuring all receipts of cash, cheque, and fund transfer are properly provided with receipt documentation and are banked and recorded in a timely way by following govt. policy.
- Complete Physical cash distribution to field/camp with proper support and security
- Ensuring complete, well-organized, and clearly labeled filling and safe storage of all financial documents.
- Taking the initiative to ensure the cash and bankbooks reflect the correct coding and appropriate narrations, questioning any unusual or unexpected transactions.
- Prepare a schedule for Vat/Tax; submit statement and challan to Govt. Treasury. Have to prepare a statement for Tax/VAT to provide for Dhaka office
- Ensuring that at all times the cash in hand is held safely and securely and agrees with the balance in the cash book, including counting the full cash in hand on a daily basis, and cooperating with other spot checks or counts by another staff member.
- Reconciling the balances with the bank and cash counts and ensuring any identified issues are adjusted according to best practice and finance policy.
- Ensure the completed books of account and supporting reconciliations with other required information is sent to Dhaka Head Office according to the set deadlines.
- Work with colleagues in the Field Office to respond promptly to resolve any queries or questions.
- 2.Audit Management
- Manage and facilitate the process for internal audit, external audit, government audit for each grant following SARPV guideline, audit in a timely manner with proper document and clarification so that it is helpful for the grant management of the organization
- Assist field office for the grant audit by the donor, external auditor of another internal audit.
- Draft the management comments on auditor observation at Field Level and submit to the Field Accounts Manager for further review of the audit report.
- Prepare the financial statement for the auditor.
- Coordinate with the partner, field office, and provide required support for the external auditor.
- Follow up with the auditor observation, implement the auditor’s recommendation for Field Office, and update the management on this.
- 3.Financial monitoring and banking operation
- Ensuring adequate funds are available for field office operations and partners to enable smooth implementation of program activities.
- Ensuring that cash flow forecasting is prepared by Programme on a timely basis and submit to HO using the prescribed formats according to the deadline.
- Maintain close liaison with HO and SARPV bank to ensure funds are available according to the need.
- Ensuring receipt of all funds is properly acknowledged in a timely way from the Dhaka office.
- Keeping signatory information up to date, arranging relevant documents, and collecting signatures where staff leave or join the organization. Taking the initiative to ensure continued banking operations are available at all times.
- Support in preparation of budget by correlation with different project staffs
- Ensuring all necessary information relating to bank and cash is provided to Head Office as required, including yearend bank information and bank reconciliation to HO to fulfill the Dublin requirement.
- 4.Inventory and fixed asset management
- To enable fixed assets to be properly tracked and controlled and complying with legal requirements. Including, but not limited to:
- Providing fixed assets purchasing related information in a timely way to the administration team to ensure their records are complete.
- Support Administration and Head Office to review the implementation of fixed asset policies and be part of the periodic fixed assets verification process.
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge on the field-based legal financial requirements and ensure all requirements are addressed and fulfilled accordingly.
- 5.Internal Control and Compliance
- Provide support to the cash distribution and other areas where there are specific guidelines.
- Work with colleagues in Head Office and field office to respond promptly to resolve any queries or questions.
- Ensuring depth and up to date knowledge on existing financial and other policies affecting financial transactions for explaining the policies accurately.
- Orient staff to improve understanding and implementation of financial policy at all levels through organizing workshops or meetings.
- Ensuring Implementation of all agreed audit findings and any new development according to the desired timeframe.
- Taking the initiative to identify improvement areas of financial policies and procedures through meetings, field trips, or other
- Ensuring all payments comply with all relevant policies, taxations rules, etc. and all payments are reviewed and processed accordingly.
- Ensuring cash and cheque payments and receipts are made in a timely way, with complete and accurate documentation, and in such a way as to provide professional and friendly customer service.
- Ensuring cash boxes and bank accounts are managed with integrity, reconciled in a timely way and any differences are resolved satisfactorily, this may also include ensuring cash is independently and regularly counted and verified
- Ensure all the documentation which is required for the field office as per the direction of WFP and other government instruction
- Enabling a friendly collaborative working culture within the team, actively sharing information and knowledge to enable the team to ensure effective support to the rest of the organization. Working with other members of the Finance team in all offices to ensure effective payment to staff suppliers, consultants and compliance with all legal requirements.
- Document all lessons learned on an on-going basis.
- Be active and involved in meetings and contribute to the decision making process.
- Any other duties as specified by the Emergency Director.
- Promote and ensure compliance with the requirements of SARPV HR policies, SARPV Code of Conduct and its associated policies, and Core Humanitarians Standards to ensure maximum protection to program beneficiaries
- Work with Finance Department, Admin, and HR to meet SARPV compliance and requirement
- Support the finance team without compromising Rohingya’s Response delivery as and when required.
- Graduate in Accounting, Business, or Finance. Chartered Accountancy Course Complete and partly qualified will be given more preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
experience in grant management finance accounting role with national, International NGO
- Knowledge of the operational and compliance requirements of Rohingya Response or Emergency Projects will be considered an added advantage
- Experience in financial risk management.
- Experience in management supporting /monitoring /capacity-building NGOs
- Proven experience in developing and facilitating training workshops for finance and non-finance managers.
- Effective organization and analytical skills.
- Strong coordination, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proven record of meeting demanding deadlines.
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel as well as accounting packages & other database competencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience in financial management in a Field Office
- Experience in project start-up and/or closeout.
- Knowledge of current relevant taxation laws.
- Good understanding of the internal control process.
- Good understanding of development work in the Bangladesh program.
- 3. Key competencies:
- Strong leadership and people management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good networking skills
- Flexibility, reliability, cultural sensitivity, resilience, and resourcefulness
- Excellent computer and internet skills
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 2 days weekly holiday
- 2 Festival bonus
- Gratuity-1 month on gross salary yearly
- 5% PF contribution from the organization
- Boishakhi allowance 5% on gross salary
- Local transport, mobile call charge, and other allowance will be applicable as per the organization’s policy.
নিয়মিত চাকরির খবর পেতে আমাদের পেজে যোগ দিন
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.