Robi Job Circular 2022 | Apply on

Robi Job Circular 2022. Robi Axiata Limited is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad of Malaysia, and Bharti Airtel, India. Axiata holds a 68.69% controlling stake in the entity, and Bharti holds the remaining 31.31% share in the company.

Robi Job Circular is the most attractive Govt job in Bangladesh. You can know the Robi Job Circular Details on Job Hat Info. Please check the Robi Job Circular Details and if match your qualification on the job details apply as soon as possible.

Robi Job Circular 2022

Are You Looking for Robi Job? Today Robi has been published a new job circular on their official website. You can check the Robi Job Circular image, Robi Admit card, Robi exam Result, Robi Job Circular PDF on our official website. You also get job news on our website. Every day we are publishing various types of job circulars. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.

Very happy to know you recently published a job circular. The Job is the Robi Job Circular. You can see the job description, application process, the start date of application and the last date of application, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of Robi Axiata Limited. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.

Robi  Job Circular Information
Institution NameRobi Axiata Limited
Number of vacancies05
Job NatureFull-Time
Age30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)
Published DateFebruary 09, 2022
Last Date of ApplicationMarch 09 07, 2022
Job Location:Dhaka
Education:High-achieving graduates or post-graduates
Job Type:Company Job
Who can apply:Male and females both can apply
Employment type:Permanent
Application Fee:N/A
Robi Job Circular 2022 | Apply on 1

How to Apply 

  • At first, you have to go to the Nactar admission website
  • You can get an application form there.
  • Candidates must fill this from their valid information.
  • Remember that Photo Size (300X300) pixel, the maximum size will be 75KB, and signature Size (300X80) pixel, Maximum size will be 20KB.
  • After submitting this, the form on the website automatically comes with a candidate’s copy and you can save this PDF file and finally print it.

Apply Here

Are you interested in a Robi job? Please check the qualification above on the Robi job circular image file. If you are qualified for the Robi Job Apply now. It is easy to apply to click the apply here button and finish the application process.

Robi Job Circular 2022 | Apply on 2

    নিয়মিত চাকরির খবর পেতে আমাদের পেজে যোগ দিন

ICB Islamic Bank Job Circular 2022 | Private Bank Job Circular

Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, job circular, Govt job bd, govt jobs, saptahik chakrir khobor, all govt job, job circular bd, new job circular, bd job circular, bd govt job, chakrir potrika, government job circular, bd jobs today, government jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.

Leave a Comment