RFL Group Job Circular 2020.RFL started its journey with cast iron (CI) products in 1980. The initial main objective was to ensure pure water and affordable irrigation instruments for improving rural life. Today the company has its wide ranges of CI products like pumps, tube wells, bearings, gas stoves, etc, and has achieved prestige as the largest cast iron foundry and light engineering workshop in Bangladesh.
With a vision to serve the common people of Bangladesh with quality necessary products, RFL diversified its operation into the PVC category in 1996 and in the plastic sector in 2003. At present, it is a market leader in all these three sectors-cast iron, PVC, and Plastic in the country. A sizeable amount is also exported to different countries.
RFL Group Job Circular 2020
RFL Group has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Very happy to know you that recently published a job circular. The Job is the RFL Group Job Circular. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of the RFL Group. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
RFL Group Job Circular 2020
|Institution Name||RFL Group|
|Number of vacancies||Not Specify|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 17, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||October 31, 2020|
|Job Location:||See the image for details|
|Salary:||See the image for details|
|Education:||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Job Type:||Private Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
|Experience||See the image for details|
RFL Group Job Circular details here
Deputy Manager/ Manager – QA/QC
- Receive a batch of documents. Check all required batch documents are available and updated. Review and checking of batch related documents (BMR, BPR, IPC records, QC Test reports, deviation and change control, OOS, etc.). Archive all batch release related documents, a compilation of batch document.
- Act as change control coordinator; facilitate all change control activities. Assure change control activities are performed in a timely and contentious manner. Work closely with requesting departments as required to determine the impact of change ensuring all supporting documentation/ data is present resulting in minimizing the CCF cycle time.
- Act as deviation management coordinator; facilitate all incident/deviation related activities, and assure deviation control activities are performed in a timely and continuous manner.
- Responsible for handling/supporting quality-related customer complaints, product recall activities.
- Coordinate the cross-functional investigation team in investigating customer complaints, OOS, incident & deviation investigations to find out the root cause.
- Performing/assist in managing all manufacturing operation deviation investigations and CAPA Implementations. Track /Monitor the Deviation, Complaint, Investigation, and CAPA logs. Work closely with other departments as required to determine the impact of CAPA ensuring all supporting documentation /data is present resulting in minimizing the deviation and complaints.
- Preparation, review/checking of SOPs, and other documents.
- Issuance, distribution, control, retrieval, and archiving of all documents according to requirements as & when required.
- Performing in-process control activities as and when required.
- Release of finished goods through SAP & approval of documents if the department head is not available.
- Review/Checking of APQR.
- Performing process validation and qualification activities in coordination with the Validation team.
- Document control and Document Numbering.
- Performing additional duties as when required.
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in quality assurance.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry / Medical device industry.
Habiganj (Habiganj Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
IPDC Job Circular 2020 Apply on www.ipdcbd.com
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.