Meghna Group Job Circular 2020. MGI represents a global enterprise and brand that houses more than 35000 employees, 6,000 distributors, and 2,000 suppliers under its umbrella and has an annual turnover of approximately $2.5 billion. The history of one of Bangladesh’s largest leading conglomerates, Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) can be traced all the way back to 1976 when its predecessor operated under the name of Kamal Trading Company. The conglomerate itself has humble origins and began its life as Meghna Vegetable Oil Industries Ltd. in 1989 on a small patch of land in Meghnaghat, Narayanganj.
Meghna Group Job Circular 2020
Meghna Group of Industries (MGI) has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Meghna Group Job Circular 2020
Very happy to know you that recently published a Company job circular. The Job is the Meghna Group Job Circular. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of the Meghna Group of Industries (MGI). Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
|Institution Name||Meghna Group of Industries (MGI)|
|Number of vacancies||Not Specify|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 13, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||October 22, 2020|
|Job Location:||See the image for details|
|Salary:||See the image for details|
|Education:||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Job Type:||Company Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
|Experience||See the image for details|
Meghna Group Job Circular details here
Sr. Engine Fitter/ Engine Fitter – Ship
Meghna Group of Industries.
- Meghna Shipbuilder & Dockyard Limited (MSDL) is a renowned maritime unit in Bangladesh. MSDL is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person to ensure proper execution of engine fitting activities of lighter vessels
- Check the performance of engine injectors and gearbox overhauling.
- Perform nozzle test for the main engine
- Dismantle and replace defective parts and refit back to the engine
- Check the condition of tools, safety harness, and machinery before being allowed to be used
- Assist engineers in the maintenance of all engine machinery such as overhauling of the main engine, auxiliary engine, purifier, and pumps
- Identify and take necessary precautions on fire and safety hazards and report according to site policy and procedures
- Class Eight/SSC
- At least 5 year(s)
- Experience in major & minor engine and Gearbox Overhauling.
- Experience in servicing of Cargo Pump, fuel pump & other pumps
- Practical experience on nozzle test of the main engine
- Experience with measuring tools such as Vernier Caliper and Micrometer
- Candidates who have dockyard mechanical works related experience will be given preference
IPDC Job Circular 2020 Apply on www.ipdcbd.com
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.