Marie Stopes Bangladesh Job Circular 2020. Marie Stopes Bangladesh Job Circular 2020. Marie Stopes International is a global organization with 11,000 team members working in 37 countries to deliver our mission. Starting from one single clinic in London, our organization has grown from one clinic in central London to become one of the world’s largest providers of high quality, affordable contraception, and safe abortion services.
Marie Stopes Bangladesh has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
Marie Stopes Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Very happy to know you that recently published a job circular. The Job is the Marie Stopes Bangladesh Job Circular. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of Marie Stopes Bangladesh. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
Marie Stopes Bangladesh Job Summary
|Institution Name||Marie Stopes Bangladesh|
|Number of vacancies||Not Specify|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 29, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||November 07, 2020|
|Salary:||See the image for details|
|Education:||MBBS; MPH or master’s in health systems management and Clinical Quality Improvement will be given preference|
|Job Type:||Company Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
|Experience||At least 3 year(s)|
Marie Stopes Bangladesh Job Circular Details Here
Manager, Quality Assurance & Management – MR Outreach
Marie Stopes Bangladesh
- Marie Stopes Bangladesh is affiliated with Marie Stopes International (MSI). MSI delivers quality family planning and reproductive health care to millions of the world`s poorest and most vulnerable women in 37 countries. Marie Stopes Bangladesh delivers family planning, safe MR, and sexual health services fulfilling the mission of children by choice, not by chance in Bangladesh.
- MSB is looking for a Manager, Quality Assurance & Management – MR Outreach to ensure that MR services in the Outreach team adhere to MSB clinical standards and national protocols and be an `expert` source of all technical advice/training/guidance to doctors, paramedics, and other service providers regarding matters related to client safety and care. The position will be based in Head Office, Dhaka and will travel field
- Responsible for the clinical governance of MSB Outreach sites, supporting the General Manager – QAM with appropriate quality assurance, accountabilities, and governance tools.
- Maintain up to date and comprehensive knowledge of National Protocols for clinical services and MSI global Clinical policies and guidelines. Share expertise and ensure that all Outreach service providers and staff are familiar with standards and remain up to date as changes occur.
- Working closely with the Outreach team, ensure regular supervision and clinical auditing of field sites. Set quality assessment annual plans for Outreach operations ensuring that assessment indicators are measurable and ensure audits are completed on time and results are promptly reported. Assist during MSI global QTA visit.
- Undertake regular spot checks of client files for relevancy of documents and accuracy, timeliness, quality, and relevancy of information provided. Supervise the conduct of monthly client record audits by clinical team members as per MSI requirements Discuss & provide on the job training on official record issues with Outreach staff as required.
- Train service providers in handling critical or complicated medical cases and support when clinical incidents occur and during the incident management processes team members during red incidents.
- Establish a culture that ensures compliance with internal policy and external regulatory standards.
- Ensure clear communication with Outreach managers and other Program managers to ensure collaboration and maintain organizational efficiency.
- MBBS; MPH or master’s in health systems management and Clinical Quality Improvement will be given preference
- At least 3 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- 3 years of management experience in the field of reproductive health/ Clinic/Hospital business.
- Strong clinical technical skills and expertise – aware of GoB protocols.
- Team player, excellent interpersonal & communication skill, self- organizing capacity. Open to ideas and contributions from others.
- Competitive salary
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Benefit packages will be offered for the deserving candidates as per policy.
নিয়মিত চাকরির খবর পেতে আমাদের পেজে যোগ দিন
Primary Teacher Job Circular 2020 Apply dpe.teletalk.com.bd
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.