IRRI Job Circular 2020. International Rice Research Institute has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
IRRI Job Circular 2020 Apply on www.irri.org
Very happy to know you that recently published a job circular. The Job is the IRRI Job Circular. You can see the job description, application process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of the International Rice Research Institute. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
IRRI Job Circular Information
|Institution Name||International Rice Research Institute|
|Number of vacancies||Not Specify|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 31, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||November 05, 2020|
|Job Location:||Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)|
|Salary:||Basic (54,883 – 101,167) BDT per Month|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science/ Biochemistry/ Food Technology/ Nutrition with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in grain quality analysis|
Master’s degree in Agricultural Science/ Biochemistry/ Food Technology/ Nutrition with at least 3 years work experience in grain quality analysis
A Ph.D. degree in Grain Quality, Biochemistry, Nutrition or relevant subject will be given preference.
|Job Type:||NGO Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
Assistant Scientist – Grain Quality
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI)
- This position will establish a basic rice grain quality lab to provide rice breeding and grain quality services to the members of the IRRI-PPP Platform. This position will play a key role in measurement of all grain quality parameters in the lab and develop the capacity of Partners organization. Ensure to provide information generated under the projects to the relevant scientists, supervisor.
- This position will be based at our country office in Dhaka, Bangladesh and is open to Bangladeshi nationalities only.
- Develop basic grain quality lab and do all grain quality analysis in the lab
- Contribute to the acquisition of appropriate machine and equipment’s of a basic grain quality lab
- Coordinate with collaborating partners on their requirements
- Verify suggested methodologies and establish parameters
- Select and facilitate adequate research tools and equipment
- Manage researchers, technicians and laborers in assigning tasks/responsibilities
- Assign, monitor and evaluate grain quality activities/tasks performed by Researchers, Research Technicians and contract workers
- Provide technical guidance when necessary
- Maintain grain quality research by fostering a productive teamwork environment
- Assist in developing standard grain quality research protocol
- Assure maintenance of the lab and accurate data recording and update database
- Analyze and validate data using appropriate advanced statistical tools independently
- Assist in the interpretation of results
- Make recommendations for further research
- Need to work with some hazardous chemicals
- Develop a basic grain quality lab which one able to measure all basic grain quality parameters
- Build capacities to continue grain quality research in the lab for IRRI and other partners
- Build capacities of private companies to develop to capable to analyze their grain quality parameters
- Contribute in preparing research reports and journal papers
- Participate and present papers or posters at scientific workshops/ conferences as directed by the supervisor
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science/ Biochemistry/ Food Technology/ Nutrition with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in grain quality analysis
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Science/ Biochemistry/ Food Technology/ Nutrition with at least 3 years work experience in grain quality analysis
- A PhD degree in Grain Quality, Biochemistry , Nutrition or relevant subject will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Experience in rice grain quality analysis and nutrition for at least two years.
- Has proven technical proficiency in conducting research experiments
- Has strong oral and written communication skills
- Has experience with research management
- Has good presentation skills
- Has excellent computer skills
- Has experience of supervising or overseeing staffs
- Basic (54,883 – 101,167) BDT per Month
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Housing Allowance: 30% of base pay per month, Transport Allowance: 12,000 BDT, Festival Bonus: 2 times each year, Contributory Provident Fund (CPF), Returning Mother Allowance: BDT-1,000 per month for 9 months to female employees post-delivery of a baby to support return to the workplace, Medical insurance coverage: maximum US$16,000/year and other admissible benefits
Appy on BDJOBS
নিয়মিত চাকরির খবর পেতে আমাদের পেজে যোগ দিন
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.