CARE Bangladesh Job Circular 2020. CARE is one of the world’s largest international humanitarian organizations, committed to helping families in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 93 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization.
CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949 with Bangladesh being one of the largest country offices of CARE. Prior to Bangladesh’s independence in 1971- CARE Bangladesh’s efforts mainly focused on disaster relief, school, and pre-school feeding.
CARE Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
CARE Bangladesh has been published a job circular on the authority website. Many unemployed people want to job like this. It’s an important job Circular for unemployed people. It’s a great opportunity for unemployed people. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within a short time.
Are you looking Job? so you can visit our website regularly. Every day we are publishing various types of job circular. Every day we published Gov’t Job, Non-Gov’t Job, Private Job, NGO Job, Company Job, News Paper Job, Fixed job, Part-Time Job, Contractual Job, temporary Job, Online Job, Global Job, etc. So don’t miss the update on Job hat Info.
Very happy to know you that recently published a job circular. The Job is the care Bangladesh Job Circular. You can see the job description, apply process, the start date of application and the last date of apply, the number of vacancies, apply source on Job hat Info. If you think you are the right candidate then don’t late apply as soon as possible to be a part of the care Bangladesh. Please read the job description carefully we show you the details below.
CARE Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
|Institution Name||Care Bangladesh|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Age||30( general) and 32 ( special candidate)|
|Published Date||October 17, 2020|
|Last Date of Application||October 28, 2020|
|Job Location:||See the image for details|
|Salary:||See the image for details|
|Education:||Graduate or Post Graduate|
|Job Type:||Private Job|
|Who can apply:||Male and female both can apply|
|Experience||See the image for details|
CARE Bangladesh Job Circular details here
Womens Economic Justice Advocacy Advisor – Asia
- 1 position, based in CARE Bangladesh Dhaka Office with reporting to the Deputy Regional Director, Program Quality – Asia under CARE Asia Regional Office.
- The duration of the proposed contract will be 6 months from the date of joining.
- Job Summary: CARE is one of the world’s leading international humanitarian and development organizations, committed to helping people in poor communities improve their lives and alleviate poverty. Founded in 1945, CARE is working across 94 countries to fight global poverty and marginalization. CARE has been active in Bangladesh since 1949 being one of the largest country offices of CARE. CARE works to help people achieve social and economic well-being while being among the best in their fields. CARE puts women and girls at the center of our work because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities. CARE Bangladesh is currently shifting towards a program approach, where it has developed longer-term impact visions to have more sustainable changes in the lives of the extreme poor and marginalized.
- In a period of unprecedented economic uncertainty as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, CARE in Asia understand the criticality of placing women’s economic justice at the center of efforts for global recovery. Alongside program efforts, effective advocacy is an essential element of our strategy. The Women’s Economic Justice (WEJ) Advocacy Advisor- Asia plays a leadership role in shaping and delivering advocacy strategies for CARE’s work across the Asia region related to three main themes: dignified work (with a particular focus on Dignified Work for female garment workers via the “Made by Women” strategy), women & value chains and financial inclusion. Working directly with a regional team while also maintaining links to both global and country teams, the WEJ Advocacy Advisor – Asia will conduct analysis to identify and advance Women’s Economic Justice/Made by Women advocacy priorities; provide capacity building and technical support to country programs, including on capturing the results of advocacy initiatives; lead specific regional initiatives; and prepare advocacy, campaign messaging and talking points. In addition, the WEJ Advocacy Advisor – Asia will develop and build strategic partnerships to advance advocacy priorities and play a key representational role in external forums.
- Masters or equivalent degree in related subjects
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- 8 – 10 years’ relevant work experience in an international NGO focused on Advocacy with at least 5 years’ experience in a Managerial role in a relevant field
- Experience working in a regional capacity, preferably Asia.
- Relevant International development experience.
Job Hat Info is a new web portal for job seekers. Our aim is to help jobless people to find the right jobs. You can get Gov’t jobs, Non-gov’t jobs, Company jobs, NGO jobs, private jobs Bank Jobs International jobs newspaper jobs, freelancing Jobs, global Jobs on our website. We also provided attractive tips to get a new job. If you want to find new jobs please check our website. We have updated our website regularly. If you have any suggestions for our website and if you have any claim about our activity please reply to the comment box.